Tuesday 2 April 2024

A Silent Armageddon & Light of My Death: The Dark Horse Bond lives twice

In this season of The James Bond Cocktail Hour podcast, we are covering the six year gap between Licence to Kill and GoldenEye, covering everything James Bond-related, from books to comics to video games, to non-Bond properties which tried to fill the gap.


On the latest episode, I am joined once again by special guest Mike Scott (of the Adkins Undisputed and Action For Everyone podcasts) to discuss two very different takes on the comic book James Bond in A Silent Armageddon & Light of My Death

And stick around for the back half of the episode for a bonus rogue movie review!

Check out the episode at the link below:










The Harry Palmer Trilogy


















If you enjoy something I wrote, and want to support my writing, here’s a link for tips!  

No comments:

Post a Comment